Friday, July 13, 2012

Along with beaded bangle bracelets (which are yet to be listed) I found myself making some long beaded necklaces, the kind that are easy to wear with anything, and to layer up. Because layering is fun. 

Here they are! More to come, but these are the ones I've done so far.
 




The chalcedony briolettes on this green one are so glassy smooth! They're like little bubbles.














This was the first one I made, I think it's my favorite. I love the Japanese Miyuki beads, I can't get over the tiny stripes on each individual bead. The mother of pearl chips are smooth and glossy.











 But I really like this one too. The blue trumpet beads aren't just a straight up blue, they're made up of varying shades of blue, so they look all mix-y. The opal droplets are great too, white, green and blue.





 

 This is a triangular chrysoprase nugget, with soft peachy beads.




You can find them all on my Etsy store, A Cranberry Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment