Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Hal the Friendly Alligator from Finkelsteins has become a favorite companion for Joshua. Hal has been appearing in Joshua's monthly pictures for growth comparison. 

We have some hilarious, and some very sweet out takes from our monthly sessions to share with you, and a few shots from daily play time. 

A plug for Finkelsteins- totally worth the crazy price tag. 

Beginning with the 5 day old pictures... sleepy. Maybe a little grumpy.




I think this may have been the first moment Joshua really saw, er.. met, Hal.




One month photo shoot, not too sleepy, just a sweet yawn.



And we fly!


One month picture.



Two month photo shoot. 




I thought the photo shoot was over, then I looked down and this was happening:









Hal's nose tastes fuzzy.

Two month photo.





Play time with Hal, from just a few days ago. 


These beautiful and playful smiles have been around for a long time now, but they're so sweet and the moments are so precious I've just enjoyed them rather than trying to snatch them in a picture with my phone between Joshua's face and mine. But here I've finally captured a few.


Arrgg! We're pirates.





I think this is my favorite picture of all time. I plan to get it printed and framed. I am so thankful for this precious little guy. His personality is every bit as sweet as his smile.







No comments:

Post a Comment