Saturday, May 31, 2014

Happy Saturday!

As you may have seen through the rest of my social media, my world has been taken over by ICE- the Indie Craft Experience! I am so excited to again be part of their Pop-Up Shop, and for the first time ever to be part of the Summer ICE Craft Market event!!! But seriously, I now have no free time... yipes. 

My 'lil brain has been flooded with plans for inventory, swag, display, and set up details. 

An outline of my thoughts:

Inventory~ need roughly double my current stock. Oh. my. goodness!! (so excited!!)
Swag~ 250 bags to the first ICE atendees each day = 500 (500 needed pieces of swag from me!!), oh wait- plus the  150 for the Pop-Up Shop swag = yikes. Especially considering that up 'till this point, I have always handmade my business cards. I like having that personal touch. However, I had to decide between making business cards and making inventory- inventory wins! I found a gal who has designed and is printing adorably cute business cards for me. I like them so much it made me feel better about not making all of them myself.
Display~ will be AMAzing! Keeping the details secret for now.

Yesterday was the first day in quite a while that I had nothing on the calendar. Knowing I wasn't going to need to leave the house, other than to walk the dog, I got up early, wore no makeup, barely got dressed, and simply tacked back my short hair morning bedhead with a big stretchy band. Beauty.

As I started the day, I took a few snapshots around my workspace. You'll be able to find these items at the ICE Summer Craft Market, June 28 & 29!



lots of druzy!

this one won my heart... because... it looks like a heart


sunstone, glittery!







potato pearl necklaces







murphy loves it when I'm working, 'cuz he gets to sit on a chair and look out the window



bamboo coral- gorgeous, striking red color-  to be made into pendant necklaces




my papery pals


a little inspiration.. to be hung on the wall someday







I love the morning light in my dining room/studio. Hope you enjoyed this peek into my work!

Here's the info for Summer ICE & the Pop-Up Shop. Hope to see you there!






 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment