Monday, October 21, 2013

So- it's been crazy around here! In a good way. Being busy with my 'lil business is a happy thing for me. Shortly after starting at 5 Continents, I got word that the Indie Craft Experience had selected my Lapis Geometric Necklace to be part of their holiday Pop Up Shop! I was super excited- and at the same time realized I had some supplies to source asap- considering I had about 15 days to turn in my inventory. I quickly contacted one of my favorite suppliers and hit up the Atlanta wholesale building. Before long I had all I needed to begin.

Lots of Czech Glass Seed Beads.... Lots and lots
Blue lapis with sparkly pyrite flecks

I started bead spinning almost instantly, and was able to turn out 40 necklaces and 100 pieces of swag in a reasonable amount of time. 









It was a great moment when I could confidently turn in my inventory sheet, and at the end of this week I'll finally go and drop off the finished product. Here they are all wrapped up and ready to go!



So you'll definately want to come by and check out the Pop Up Shop- talk about a great way to get your Christmas shopping done! Handmade, adorable, supporting your local artists, and all kinds of fun while you're at it!
The shop will open November 15, and be open through December 30, 2013.


Pop-Up Shop!

 1390 McLendon Ave NE, Atlanta GA 30307
Photo by Indie Craft Experience



Even though this project is now behind me, I'm still feeling behind- the holidays are coming and I'm getting ready for the Handmades Sale event that 17 of my friends and I will be putting on at the end of November, and I'm sprucing up my Etsy shop for the holidays. Here's a shot of some fun beauties I picked up today, they'll be part of a new collection, a holiday collection, coming very soon!!





No comments:

Post a Comment