Saturday, June 23, 2012




Yesterday I spent some time brooding over a few of my favorite photo shoots and pictures, I needed some inspiration. Here are a few of my very favorites. I seemed to start with warm and snuggly, and ended up with bright and sunny.



Take the time to view this full photo shoot. Choosing my favorite was quite difficult. Andria captured this couple beautifully, and isn't it refreshing to see one of those couples that just, very simply, love each other?
Ashley & Zach by Andria Lindquist


Here's another couple's shoot that doesn't give you that 'ick get real' feeling. Just sheer happiness at being together. This is a homecoming shoot, and again, take the link and go see the whole thing. Well done capturing those moments Josh Goleman.

A Sweet Homecoming, found via OnceWed





This picture is from Little Honey Pie on Etsy. The leaf headband was for sale (sorry, sold now) but goodness, Kaley I think you should sell your pictures too!






Mademoiselle


Photo by Charles Linden; 300 Years of Wallpaper





Shirley Poppy; by Emily Winfield Martin of The Black Apple

Barn Owl and Branches; by Michelle of United Thread



Found this one this morning, I love the soft pinks, white and green.
DIY Butterfly Bridesmaid Bouquet, via OnceWed



Anthropologie dress, found via Confessions of a Call Center Gal


No comments:

Post a Comment