Monday, December 30, 2013

Well this is fun to say! I'm so excited to share this with you. I just can't wait. 

     Should I tell you now?

Alright then.

A Cranberry Day has had a wonderful and exciting 2013, and I'm thankful for each of you who have made it all possible! A very big thank you, to each of you.

Starting early in 2014, A Cranberry Day on Etsy will experience a Re-Vamping. I'll be retiring many of my old designs, and moving into new ones (lovely new ones, if I can say so myself).

My inspiration for this newness now beginning is largely stemming from these things:
gemstones (of course)
geometric shapes
moss
nature

Like so~

Moss & Crystal, Photo by A Cranberry Day



Raw Quartz, coming 2014


Moss & Green Glass, Photo by A Cranberry Day



Long Lapis Geometric Necklace by A Cranberry Day



Photo by: A Delicate World


Foxes, adorableness. Coming in 2014.



By: Eye Poetry Photography

Blue Druzy, coming 2014.



I'll keep you in the loop over the next couple of months, but expect to see exciting changes coming your way!

Also another big announcement, I will be opening a second Etsy shop called Misfit Beads for some of my... 'misfit' beads. My goal in doing this is to clean up my cluttered workspace by moving out beads I'm not using, and to give beading types the opportunity to buy small quantities of beads at very reasonable prices.

 Often if you just need a few beads, they're very expensive as compared to buying large quantities, so I'd like to offload some excess bead inventory and at the same time, give others a chance to purchase small quantities of items at an affordable cost.

Here's a sneak peek of my new shop banner:



Have a Happy New Year everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment