Friday, January 24, 2014

Re-Vamp, Sneak Peek

Hello Friends,
    The re-vamp for A Cranberry Day on Etsy is right around the corner! I'm working as fast as my little fingers can go to get the new listings ready, and I'm anticipating being done by next weekend. 
(hope hope)

     But I like to share some of the excitement of anticipation, so here are a few shots with some brand new designs from my most recent photo shoot with my lovely friends~ Bria Washington of (re)define; Cortney of Mamma Ink, Andrea of The Yellow Cottage. Thanks girls, hats off you you and your beautiful selves!

   
Slouchy hat by Angela of Humble Handiworks

Look for 'Blue Row' with the re-vamp launch




Black Sparkle Bracelets





White Stone & Leather Necklace



Tiny White Druzy Necklace


I'll be back in touch soon, with the big announcement of re-vamp launch. I wish I could give you an exact date, but let's be frank- that would stress me out way too much. So I'll leave you dangling over the great sea of anticipation.

No comments:

Post a Comment