Thursday, January 30, 2014

Being snowed in has certain advantages. I've had time to cook warm indulging meals, and even do some baking. I wanted to make some chocolate chip cookies, but I realized that the chocolate chips I had in my fridge were probably two years old, so even after some reassuring evidence from Google that they were probably fine, I decided to chop up a Lindt chocolate bar and use bits of that instead. I wasn't sorry, they were delicious.

I've also been able to make the updates to A Cranberry Day on Etsy! I'm not going to lie, finally after opening my shop more than two years ago, I'm really happy with the way it looks. I've simplified, reorganized, re-styled, and had a great time taking pictures with my friends. I tried to step back and find the things that I loved most about my designs, and refine it.

So, here it is, the big re-vamp & re-launch! Go to my shop to see it all, but here are some highlights for your viewing pleasure.




Gold Raw Crystal Bib Necklace




Long Blue Opal Necklace




I have several 'pick your pendant' options now available, like the coral shown below. You choose which piece you like, and I make it into a necklace for you!



Orange Pink Coral Pendant Necklace





White Bubble Necklace





Adjustable White Stone Leather Necklace





Small White Agate Necklace





Last but not least, the little fox.



Long Fox Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment